Our Baby

Max David
January 8, 2009, 10:41 AM
Weight: 3 lb 14 oz Length: 16.5"

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Catch Up!!

So I’m obviously very behind in blogging but I really want to keep it up so that our family and friends that live faraway can see Max as he grows and see his experiences. I also like to use this blog as part of Max’s keep sake for memories. So first I’m going to catch up and then I will hopefully find the time to keep up….remember I have a two year old!! So here goes…..catching up since January 2011.
SoccerTots (Winter 2011)
Max started Soccertots at Afrim’s soccer complex (why didn’t I think of starting this? They are always so busy that I’m sure they’re making a lot of money) in January (on his birthday to be exact) and he loves it. It’s not so much about soccer as it is about getting them used to the environment and having a coach.. They mostly run around a play with such things as hulahoops, noodles, balloons, cones, parachute etc. and the parents participate. He did learn his “soccer stance” (standing with one foot resting on the ball) and they learn to kick the ball down the field and into the goal.


 Tunnel of Hulahoops

Building towers with cones

Playing with the hulahoops and chasing mommy with the noodle
Playing with the parachute – Ring Around the Rosy on the parachute

No comments: