Our Baby

Max David
January 8, 2009, 10:41 AM
Weight: 3 lb 14 oz Length: 16.5"

Saturday, April 17, 2010

14 Months and More....

I know, I know....I've been delinquent in my blogging. So now I have a lot to post. I completely missed his 14 month picture. So here it is.





Here are some pictures from the last 6 weeks.


Max and Robin at the park on one of our beautiful spring days.

Max with his cousins Danny and Brian.....and the monkey.

Max trying to hide.


For a long time, Max didn't really want to eat sweets. As you can see, that has changed. He would have eaten the whole piece of cake if we let him.


Roger and I went to the Met to see La Boheme. It was our first time away from Max for longer than 18 hours and so far away. We had a great time in the City and the opera was great.

No comments: