Our Baby

Max David
January 8, 2009, 10:41 AM
Weight: 3 lb 14 oz Length: 16.5"

Saturday, September 19, 2009

A few more pics from Hawaii

I know, I know.....it's about time I updated the blog. I apologize to all our fans..... We had a hard time settling back into to East coast time. Max didn't sleep well for the 1st 2 weeks we were home. He got used to Hawaii time and didn't want to go to sleep until 1 am or he would get up at 2 am. So I was pretty tired from the vacation and then from the lack of sleep when we returned. We're back to normal now, phew.... He's sleeping through the night again.

Anyway, here are a few more pics from Hawaii.


Max with us and cousins: Pam and Gary - the newlyweds, and Stephanie - the one who gives our families babies their Hawaiian name. Max's is Ku'ualoha, which means "my love".


Max is so loved. His cousins Jason and Jade give him a big smooch.

No comments: